Hey Internet Detectives! Any idea who did this piece of art?
I received this as a piece for a gallery show in Seattle something like four or five years ago. Piece was delivered by proxy who failed to pick it up when the show closed. There’s no name on it, no address, nuthin’, it’s just been sitting in a file folder in my closet since then. I’d like to get this back to its creator, it’s a lovely work of art. I seem to remember that the artist is a west coaster, probably PNW, if that helps. If you can peg the artist down, let me know, thanks! PS: I know, it’s got a little Mitch O’Connell, a little Adrian Tomine, maybe even a little Dan Clowes … it’s not, tho, this was a young artist.
I think we’ve got it! Thanks to Stevie VanBronkhorst, I’ve got an email in to D.J.Bryant to check with him (and you can see his art here)
- indigo-k likes this
- drlarrysalt reblogged this from calamityjon
- stevieplease said: It’s Donald Bryant. I could draw you a picture of him. He’s pretty popular up here in Juneau and his work has been in the stranger.
- montezu reblogged this from manpez
- dreamofelectric likes this
- montezu likes this
- manpez reblogged this from calamityjon
- kittysneezes reblogged this from calamityjon and added:
- indigo-k reblogged this from calamityjon
- calamityjon posted this